Taiwan Hand Tool Manufacturers' Association
Taiwan Hand Tool Manufacturers’ Association (THTMA) was organized on August 15, 1977 by the approval of the Ministry of Interior. The services of THTMA covers only the region of Taiwan.
- Statistics, investigation, research, development and improvement on hand tool and related industries both at home and abroad.
- Cooperation of technology.
- Protection of the members' legal rights.
- Arrangement of product shows.
- Issuance of certificates of membership, certificates of origin of products, and endorsement of legal papers.
- Coordination among fellow members and between employers and workers in case of a quarrel taking place.
- Specialty training of employees.
- Specific services entrusted by the government authorities.
- Forward the governments policies and regulations to the members.
- Others then the above specified.
- Taiwan Hand Tool Manufacturers’ Association (THTMA) regularly introduces its more than 480 Taiwanese hand-tool manufacturers and their latest products at trade shows both in Taiwan and other countries. The international buyer are surprised and impressed of Taiwanese hand tool industry for its good quality and its all-round functions. The trade shows make the fact even concrete and real.
Trade Show THTMA attends
||Vietnam Industrial and Manufacturing Fair
||AAPEX - Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo
||Hardware & Hand Tools Expo
We publish a GUIDEBOOK TO TAIWAN HANDTOOLS in cooperation with Benchmark Media. This guide contains important information of the member manufacturers and their products in color printed advertisements. It helps buyers to contact the proper manufacturers for proper products.
Besides, the hand book for the representatives’ convention is another important publication. The trade statistics of hand tools can be provided to all members upon request.